Tracpipe Flexible Gas Piping
Faster, Safer, Easier
TracPipe is manufactured from a stainless steel core, with a smoke and fire retardant yellow polyethylene cover, in accordance with British Standard BS 7838 and ANSI-LC1, and has been adopted in SANS 10087 Part – 1. It is designed to replace traditional copper and steel rigid gas pipe work, from source to appliance. Stainless steel is generally regarded to have superior corrosion resistance to both copper and steel, and the cover will assist in preventing external corrosion. Correctly installed, we would expect TracPipe to last for the design period of the fabric of the building in which it is installed.
Approvals & Certification
- SANS 10087-1
- BSI Kitemark Licence to BS 7838
- BSI Quality approval to ISO 9000:2000
- Advantica (formally BG Technology) approval to BS 7838. 75mbar operating pressure for 1st, 2nd & 3rd family gases.
- GASTEC (Dutch gas authority approval)
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute) approval. 172.5 kpa operating pressure
- CSA (Canadian Standards Authority) approval
- Swiss SVGW/SSIGE approval
- Australian approval, (AS 5601/AG601), based on BS 7838